A choice of three sites ranging from circa circa 0.5 acre for Sale Subject to Planning Permission is located in the popular residential townland of Roveagh near Kilcolgan and Clarenbridge villages. If you fit the criteria to obtain Planning Permission on this site then it represents a fabulous opportunity to design and construct your dream home in a popular rural location which has easy access to schools and its just 20 minutes from Galway city. Access to a range of locations by rail is available from the Ardrahan train station to Ennis, Limerick, Galway, Dublin and to all the other places in between.
If you have a desire to build your own home and you fit the Planning Permission criteria (being from the area, returning immigrants, involved in Agriculture, Essential housing need in the area etc.) then this is one of the rare opportunities to obtain a site in this area.
- Popular residential area
- Within 30 minutes of Galway city
- Easy to schools nearby and in Athenry Loughrea & Oranmore
- Easy access to the M6 M17 and M18 motorways
- Within one hour of Shannon Airport
- Approximately one hour from Knock Airport
- Less than two hours from Dublin Airport