Pairc Na Ri, Athenry
Pairc Na Ri, Athenry
They say Location! Location! Location!
Well No 2 Pairc Na Ri has that, and a lot more.
This TURNKEY home A3 Rated Home. C.1210 Sq Ft. YOC 2018 is in show house condition throughout.
From the minute you walk through the front door right out to the back garden, you can see the standard that was set for 2 Pairc Na Ri.
All you need is your luggage ........
The Bespoke kitchen was designed with all the storage you would need and finished off with a High Quality Quartz Work Top, Splash Back is Also Quartz. Double Doors lead into sitting Room and Double Doors Leading to Patio & Garden Area, where you can chill out and relax after a long days work.
There are many other features to be seen throughout. So Book Your Viewing Now....
2 Pairc Na Ri is a perfect location for all amenties, including the Bus Route outside Londis, that runs to Galway Daily
Further afield the town centre, railway station and shopping centre are just a few minutes from your doorstep. Athenry has become the cross-roads of Connacht due to its strategic location just 15 minutes East of Galway city, its exceptionally sell served by mainline trains to Galway, Dublin, Limerick, Ennis, Tuam and all the places in between. If you want to drive to your destination you have easy access to three modern motorways which are the M6 (Galway to Dublin) M18 (to Limerick) and the M17 to all of the North West. Athenry also benefits from convenient access to three international airports, Dublin in just under two hours, Shannon in approximately 40 minutes and Ireland West in approximately one hour so your are spoiled for choice whether you are travelling by road, rail or by air, it doesn't get much better than living in Athenry. An additional benefit to living in Athenry are the house prices which are considerable lower than the nearby village of Oranmore or Galway city, yet still have similar travelling times so why not save yourself loads of money and purchase this TURNKEY home..
This is a substantial TURNKEY home that comes with many nonstandard extras as follows:
• Air to Water central heating
• A3 Energy rating
• Under Floor heating Downstairs.
• Bespoke Fitted Kitchen units with Quartz Work Top
• Island Unit/Breakfast Bar with Quartz Work Top
• Integrated Fridge/Freezer
• Integrated Dishwasher In Island
• Neff Oven/Hob
• 2nd Oven & Grill
• Washing Machine & Dryer in the utility room
• Upgraded Doors throughout, Frosted Glass in Kitchen & Dining Doors
• Light Fittings
• 2 x Slide Robes, 1 Built in Wardrobe.
• Hot press Shelving
• Tiled Floors
• Carpets fitted in Bedrooms
• Bathroom & En-suite's fully fitted with mirrors, toilet roll holders, towel rails,
• Floored Attic
• Fully Furnished
• Garden Fully Finished & Shed For Storage
If you are in the market for an energy efficient, modern home then you should look at this one as it will not disappoint. Rarely does a property that is TRUNKEY and of this calibre complete with such a host of extras and ready to move into come to the market so early viewing is advised.
Contact Tara on 087 2391070 To Arrange A Viewing.
- Finished to a very high standard
- Walking distance to all amenities
- Turn Key Property
- Walk in condition throughout
- A3 Rated Home. C.1210 Sq Ft. YOC 2018
- Beautifully Maintained Garden & Shed to Rear of House