No Cross Street, Athenry
No Cross Street, Athenry
BER No: 109115436
EPI: 148.7 kWh/m2/yr
LOCATION! LOCATION! LOCATION!
No. 2 Cross Street has certainly got this, and much more.
Located in the heart of Athenry on a beautiful residential street, this 3 Bed Mid Terrace C. 99.38 SqM (1070 SqFt), YOC 1935, boasts a B3 Energy Rating and comes to the market in walk-in condition.
This home has recently been totally transformed into what it is today.
You will notice that your life significantly improves when you organise your home. If there is one wish we all have about our homes, it is that we had more space; well, that is one thing that was taken into account when this property was re-designed.
As well as maximising space, every room has been carefully planned out and boasts lots of character.
Downstairs consists of living area, kitchen/dining, pantry/utility & downstairs double bedroom.
Upstairs there are 2 double bedrooms (of which one is en-suite and has a walk-in closet) & a family bathroom.
To the rear of this property is a beautiful garden finished off with a two room shed that has the potential to transform into whatever extra space you require.
Parking permits can be obtained from the local Council, however just to note there are ample parking spots just across the road.
These are just some features worth noting of No 2 Cross Street:
• Designed with a new layout to maximise space
• Triple glazing Windows keeps the house quiet.
• Whole house stripped back and redone in 2017, foundations and roof redone, only original things are the three side walls.
• Kitchen custom made by local Athenry kitchen shop (Kreations kitchens)
• Heat exchanger for hot water so long baths can be taken without worrying about the electricity bill
• Sandstone patio, patio designed so that garden drains efficiently
• Right of way at the back of the house - can be used for gardening, bins, building work, etc.
Athenry as a location is now the cross roads of the West with its abundance of transport options including three modern motorways (M6 Galway to Dublin, M17 Athenry to Tuam & M18 Athenry to Limerick) and two train lines (Galway to Dublin & Galway to Limerick mainlines) and host of bus routes so if you are lucky enough to live in this historic town you have a large choice employment hubs in Galway city, Limerick city, Athlone, Ballinasloe, Ennis, Tuam and all the places in between and beyond. There are three international Airports all less than two hours from your doorstep (Dublin approx. 1 hour 50 minutes, Shannon approx. 40 minutes and Ireland West/Knock Airport approx. 1 hour) so travelling to or from this bustling town whether within Ireland or Internationally there is a modern transport service at your disposal.
Agents Comment: No 2 Cross Street has to be seen to be appreciated. So act Quick and book your viewing, so you wont be disappointed.
- Location! Location! Location!
- Boasts a B3 Energy Rating
- C. 99.39 SqM (1070 SqFt) YOC 1935
- Walk In Condition (Totally Renovated in 2017)
- Boasts Lots Of Character.