DNG Lyons & Bracken are delighted to bring to the market by private treaty a compact roadside holding in the village of Slihaun Beg, Cappataggle, Ballinasloe,County Galway.
This fine holding from Folio GY45742 offers circa 8.90 hectares (22 acres) of good quality land located in the village of Slihaun Beg close to the village of Aughrim and just a short drive to the Town of Ballinasloe with all the amenities.
These well sheltered agricultural lands are of generally good quality, good road frontage with site potential subject to planning permission. There are some old stables that could be brought back to use with some attention.
The lands are ideally located with easy access to the M6 motorway, convenient to the thriving towns of Ballinasloe and Loughrea an ideal addition to an existing holding or for the person who wishes to build a residence in a quiet rural setting.
- Within easy reach of Primary and Post Primary Schools
- Within 15 minutes drive of the town of Ballinasloe
- Close to all amenities including main line rail and M6 motorway
- Good road frontage with site potential subject to planning.
- Located close to the vilage of Aughrim.