This circa 0.75 acre site with FPP for a spacious 213.37 Sq M two storey residence is located close to the village of Caltra within 15 minutes of the towns of Mountbellew and Ballinasloe and the M6 motorway.
Caltra a parish with a strong GAA community have just completed new club facilities that cater for young and old. The local Primary School has been upgraded with a choice of Post Primary Schools at nearby Castleblakeney and Mountbellew.
The planning permission which has been granted free of restrictive clauses is for a substantial two storey four bed roomed home which would be ideal for a growing family. Because of its proximity to the M6 motorway it is within commuting distance of Galway, Athlone and Dublin should you job or business take you to any of these. There is an option to purchase additional lands if the need arises.
- Generous c.0.75 acre site in the tranquil countryside
- With Full Planning Permission for a 4 bed 2 story.
- Located within 5 minutes of the village of Caltra.
- Commuting distance of Ballinasloe & Athlone towns
- Close to a choice of Primary and Post Primary Schools