BER No: 104954870
EPI: 163.49 kWh/m2/yr
Exceptional Quality, Classical, Spacious are just some of the words that spring to mind when you view this fabulous home in the popular townland of Blean (Blain), Athenry. As you enter the reception hall through the front door you are immediately greeted by the splendour of this large area which has a 5.4-metre-high ceiling giving you a great sense of spaciousness and grandeur. Complete with a home bar and a flame-effect fireplace, it is the ideal place to entertain your family and friends.
This spacious home with a generous 307 Sq. M (circa 3,300 Sq. Ft) of floor area, YOC 2000, has the following accommodation . . .
• On the Ground Floor: - a Reception Hall with Home Bar, Sitting room, Dining room, Kitchen, Utility room, Sunroom, a large Master bedroom with Ensuite and a Dressing room that doubles as a walk-in wardrobe; the Guest WC completes the accommodation at this level.
• On the First floor: - there are three large Bedrooms, a family Bathroom with a jacuzzi bath, a separate Shower room, Walk-in Hot Press and a Walk-in Storage Closet.
The central heating system is zone-controlled with underfloor heating (downstairs), radiators (upstairs). Other features include a central vacuum system.
Externally at the rear of house there Is a very private garden, that has a large patio with a pond, tiered fountain, surrounding flower beds, and separated by a pergola a large decking area. To the rear of the patio and decking area, separated by concrete and wooden panel fencing, there is a large back garden.
At the front of the house there is a large tarmacadam driveway, a garden with mature hedging, trees, shrubs and lawns, and high front boundary walls with metal entrance gates; all of which provide great privacy to this area.
Property is not overlooked at the front or rear.
Agent's Comments: This bright and spacious family home will appeal to people with the most discerning of tastes and must be viewed to be fully appreciated. It is one of the finest finished properties to come to the market in this area in recent times as no expense has been spared in the construction, decoration or maintenance of this fine property.
Fibre Broadband available.
- EASY COMMUTE TO GALWAY CITY
- Exceptional quality 4 bed detached
- Offering circa 307 SqM (3 300 Sq Ft) of floor space
- Close to all amenities and transport links
- With a choice of Primary and Post Primary Schools in Athenry.
- Sited on circa 0.55 acres with a tarmac driveway.
- Less than 5 minutes from M6 M17/18 motorway.