17 Paric Na Ri, Athenry
17 Paric Na Ri, Athenry
Pairc Na Ri development is offering for sale this Modern A3 - 4 Bed Detached home C.130 SqM (1400 SqFt) with an extra large garden to the rear of the property. No 17 represents an ideal opportunity for you to own a new detached home finished to a high spec.
NO 17 Special Features:
• A3 rated dwelling.
• Masonry block construction.
• Dwelling constructed to current building regulations and standards.
• Elevations of sandstone and nap render finish.
• External render painted.
• Title freehold.
• P.V.C. Triple glazed windows with composite front door and P.V.C. back door.
• Mechanical Heat Recovery.
• Air to water heating system with Samsung heat pump.
• Time and temperature zone controls.
• Solid fuel stove in sitting room.
• 100% low energy lighting.
• High quality regency doors.
• Home Bond Certification.
• Moulded skirting and architraves.
• Aluminium gutters and downpipes.
• P.V.C. Soffit and Facia.
• Red Deal stairs with Red Deal wooden balustrades and handrails.
• Interior fully painted.
• Kitchen, Hall & Utility floor tiles.
• Wet room.
• 2 Bedrooms with sliderobes
• Box room shelved.
• Staire leading to floored attic
• High quality sanitary ware. Bathroom fitted with screen & shower doors
• Bathroom and en-suite with wall and floor tiles
• Patio area to rear of dwelling.
Included in the price are : PC Sums: (Allowances)
• Kitchen (€5000.00) allowing the purchaser to have their own input.
Stylish, affordable design, superior quality keenly priced and in a great location are the most appropriate words to describe this development known as Pairc Na Ri. A village character is entrenched in the plan and close by is the fascinating medieval town of Athenry, offering wide ranging facilities; supermarkets, shops, medical, schools, restaurants, hotels, churches, golf club, train and bus services. The nearby M6 and M18 road means you are within commuting distance to Galway city as well as the rapidly growing towns of Loughrea, Ballinasloe, Oranmore, Tuam and Gort.
Your new A3 Rated home at Pairc na Ri is within an easy distance of the town centre and the nearby hotel and leisure centre. We want you to enjoy owning a property at Pairc na Ri and every effort is made to create a safe, restful, secure environment with a relaxing feeling of spaciousness and village life atmosphere.Athenry is a Medieval Town with an abundance of old world charm, it is located less than 15 minutes from Galway city on the M6 motorway, it also benefits from a mainline rail service which links it to Galway City centre in approx. 14 minutes. It has easy access to the M18 motorway, all of these transport links makes it the ideal location to setup your home as you can be in Shannon Airport and Knock Airport in approx one hour, Dublin airport in less than two hours which means that you will not have too far to travel when you decide to go abroad on holidays or on business. In recent times Athenry has become the location of choice for many families particularly those who work in or own a business in the nearby Galway city.
Property prices here are much more favourable than in the nearby Oranmore & Galway city and because of access to three primary schools, three post primary schools, many child care facilities, a public playground, restaurants, bars, hotels, a gymnasium in the nearby Raheen Woods Hotel and with its excellent transport links this town has become the popular choice for many families from all over county Galway who have already setup their homes here and of course its the sensible choice for your new home.
Living room : 4.70m x 4.90m
Kitchen/Dining Room : 7.00 x 4.10
Utility : 1.70 x 1.25
W.C. : 1.70 x 1.40
Bedroom 1 : 4.96 x 2.40
Bedroom 2 : 3.10 x 2.40
Bedroom 3 : 1.51 x 4.64
Bedroom 4 : 3.15 x 3.64
Ensuite : 2.80 x 0.90
Bathroom : 2.80 x 2.10
Total floor area 1,419 sq. ft.
For more information call Tara on 0872391070.
- Under floor heating
- Popular residential area
- Contemporary design
- Well located new home
- Close to all town amenities including schools
- Energy Efficient A3 rating/Air to Water Heating